SKIPAC beltbag is a light hipbelt with a diverse areas of application. It was designed as a skicarrier for nordic skiis and poles which could be converted into a hipbelt/waterbelt. But it is also a popular belt for hikers and runners as it is almost bouncefree and very comfortable.
- Two openings, one for skiis and one small midpocket for belongings. And one insulated pocket behind the backmesh.
- Detachable strap to be used for carrying skiis.
- Opening for placing an hydrationbag or bottle up to 1,5 L
- Equipped with an insulated pocket on the back ideal for mobiles.
- Fabric+ mesh in nylon.
- Weight 180gr
- Reflex on print and details.
If you are XC skiing -racing/training you can use the belt as a waterbelt/hipbelt and as a skicarrier. Use the large pocket for your skiis and the straps to fasten the poles. Use the detachable strap when carrying over the back or shoulders. When skiing , deatach the strap and use the bag as a hipbelt/waterbelt.
INFO for usage as a waterbelt.
When using as a waterbelt in the summer, put the waterbottle/bag in the small pocket. When using as a waterbelt in the winter, put the waterbladder in the big pocket an bring the hose up to the front through the sleeves and bring it under your jacket up to your mouth, this prevents it from freezing.